Friday, November 28, 2014

How I Save $86 on Makeup Wipes Alone




Over the past year, I have become somewhat of a skincare junkie. I might be a little too obsessed with making my skin look and feel better, which has led me to try a variety of skincare products (finally settling on one brand in particular, post to come!) 

I am willing to spend more money on skincare, because I have very sensitive skin, including allergies to some ingredients in skincare and makeup. However, I always thought the Neutrogena makeup removing wipes were an absolute rip off. Spending about $7 A MONTH on just removing your makeup seems excessive. 

I heard someone mention the fact that Pamper's Sensitive Baby Wipes can be used as a face wipe for adults too. When I did a quick Google search and discovered that they were under $2, I ran out to Target right away and bought a pack. 

These wipes are now my #1 beauty trick I love to tell everyone. As a person with sensitive skin, these wipes make total sense. If they are sensitive yet durable enough for a baby's bottom, they should be great for my face!

For this post, I decided to calculated exactly how much I save a year and was shocked with the results (see image above for calculations).

I would most definitely recommend that you try out this affordable alternative to the Neutrogena Makeup Remover Wipes! Even if you don't love them, hey, you only lose $1.97.

xoxo Ava

No comments:

Post a Comment